Child Welfare Dashboards
A list of graphically oriented child welfare dashboards provide statewide and local agency child welfare performance summary data pertaining to child safety, permanency, and well-being. A child welfare dashboard archive library is also available.
- Access Dashboard provides cumulative information related to Access screening decisions and trends in Wisconsin for the calendar year.
INITIAL ASSESSMENT (IA)
- Initial Assessment (IA) Timeliness and Workload Dashboard provides data on performance in Initial Assessments in the most recent month and in six month trends, including workload detail.
- Out-Of-Home Care (OHC) Discharges are three dashboards currently available pertaining to children discharged from Out-Of-Home Care (OHC). They provide summary information specific to legal permanence, adoption, and aging out.
- Placement Stability Dashboard presents statewide and county summary information related to child placement stability as a result of the measurement of two or fewer placements per episode.
- Re-Entry Into Out of Home Care (OHC) Dashboard provides statewide and county summary data pertaining to children re-entering OHC within 12 months of reunification with parent(s) or living with relatives.
- Provider Performance Based Measures are three dashboards currently available pertaining to contract placement providers by agency category. They provide a performance evaluation of identified measures.
- Caseworker Contacts Dashboard provides cumulative information related to monthly caseworker visit requirements in Wisconsin for the federal fiscal year to date.
- Child and Parent Needs and Services Dashboards: As a result of the most recent federal Child and Family Services Review (CFSR), Wisconsin has developed a strategy to improve family engagement and well-being. Specifically, to analyze Child and Adolescent Needs and Strengths (CANS) data to identify gaps in well-being services and subsequently generating recommendations for the improvement of those services to children and parents in Wisconsin.
|Dashboard Archive Library||Child Welfare Graphs and Reports Directory|